When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, DOB, personal address, parent information email address or other details to help you with your experience.When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for paid membership, our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your activities or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.Children Online Privacy Protection
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 18 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection puts parents in control.We market to and collect information from children under 18.
YesIn order to remove your child's information please contact the following personnel:
Web administration Team
- We will not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity.
- Parents can review their child's personal information, direct us to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child's information.
- Parents can agree to the collection and use of their child's information, but still not allow disclosure to third-parties unless that's part of the service.
- Parents can review, delete, manage or refuse with whom their child's information is shared through account settings on our website, through emailing our support staff contacting us directly.
- Parents can give consent by the verification email and or SMS. If the verification code is not entered the children cannot be registered in talentsbooks.
Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
.Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The SPAM is a policy that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Sunshine, VIC 3020
Last Edited 03/2017